COUNCIL DECISIONS – JUNE 6th, 2017
For background information on the following Council Decisions, please review the June 6, 2017 Regular Council Meeting Agenda (which is posted on the website the Friday afternoon prior to the Tuesday Council meeting).
- Council directed staff to issue Development Permit No. DP-16-02 for 433 Eden Road for a 3-storey commercial building on the subject property;
- Council approved the submission of an application to the Federal Gas Tax – Strategic Priorities Fund (100% funding) under the Capacity Building Stream, for an Asset Management Implementation/Investment Plan in the amount of $65,000;
- Council appointed Janice Aver as the Interim Director of Finance, removed Wesley Renaud as signing authority for the District of Clearwater, and appointed Janice Aver as signing authority for the District;
- Council approved the awarding of the construction contract for the Robson Street Sanitary Sewer Replacement and Park Drive Watermain Relocation to Borrow Enterprises Ltd. in the amount of $205,700.25, including taxes and contingencies;
- Council approved the awarding of the Park Drive Multi-Use Pathway to Borrow Enterprises Ltd. in the amount of $278,208, inclusive of GST and a $20,000 contingency allowance, to be expended from the 2017 Five Year Financial Plan – Community Parks Capital Fund;
- Council approved the awarding of the Drilling Contract for Water Supply Well No. 3 to Robbins Drilling and Pump Ltd. in the amount of $78,487.50, including GST, and a contingency allowance authorized in the amount of $10,000;
- Council approved Third Reading of Official Community Plan Amendment Bylaw No. 166, 2017 and Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 167, 2017 for 640 E Yellowhead S. Highway No. 5 for the development of a community care and/or complex care facility on the subject property.
Leslie Groulx, CMC
Chief Administrative Officer