Council highlights provide a summary of key decisions made by Council during regularly scheduled meetings. Complete agenda packages and meeting minutes can be found on our here.
- Council reviewed Operating Templates and other documents prepared by staff as part of the 2022 Budget process.
- Council referred a draft version of a new Purchasing Policy for legal review prior to consideration for final adoption
- Council agreed to conduct the April 5, 2022 Regular Council meeting from the Dutch Lake Community Centre Multipurpose Room at the regular time as Council Chambers will not be available.
- Council Appointed Douglas Chapman as Interim Director of Finance.
- Council directed staff to continue planning at this time for a two week long 2022 Winterfest commencing the second week of February.
The next Regular Council meeting is scheduled to be held Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.