2022-03-07 – Council highlights provide a summary of key decisions made by Council during regularly scheduled meetings. Complete agenda packages and meeting minutes can be found on our here.
- Council received the feedback from a Public Consultation held on February 24, 2022 concerning the draft presentation of the 2022-2026 Financial Plan
- Council authorized Staff to spend up to $3,000.00 to purchase a Sponsorship of the 2022 BC Rural Health Conference for the purposes of recruiting healthcare professionals to the community, staff were also directed to partner with community allies including the Recruitment and retention Working group on crafting an appropriate sponsorship application.
- Council confirmed the draft Emergency Management Bylaw prepared by staff as being ready to be referred for legal review after which it will be returned to the Council agenda.
- Council adopted District of Clearwater Bylaw No. 260, 2022, Amended 2021 – 2025 Five Year Financial Plan a bylaw to reflect changes made by Council to last year’s budget after it was adopted on May 4, 2021.
- Council extended an invitation to the Wells Gray Writers’ Circle to appear as a Delegation before Council during the April 5 and April 19, 2022 Regular Council Meetings so that they may perform a short recitation in honour of National Poetry Month (April).
The next Regular Council meeting is scheduled to be held Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.