• Council reappointed Patricia Ellis, Sille Enterprises Ltd. K9 Systems Control as the District’s Animal Control Officer / Pound Keeper for a two-year term.
• Council directed Administration to proceed with a Section 11 application to make repairs to the wharf located at the boat launch at the end of Lakeview Drive.
• Council authorized Administration to source a used Ford F150 from a car dealership up to an amount of $32,901.43 for the Public Works Department.
• Council approved awarding the Fuel Management Treatment Contract No. 2020-22 for treatment areas located in Ogden Park, Grizzly Heights Park and Raft FMP DL6019 to KDC Forestry Consulting Ltd. In the amount of $143,800 funded from the UBCM 2020 Community Resiliency Investment Program.
• Council approved the appointment of R.E. (Lee) Dodds as the Municipal Approving Officer from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
• Council approved the 2021 District of Clearwater Council and Committee meeting schedule.
• Council approved the 2021 Acting Mayor schedule and the Mayoral appointments to the Committees of the District of Clearwater. The schedules can be found on the District website at: https://districtofclearwater.civicweb.net/filepro/documents/4347
• Council approved closing the Municipal Offices for the Christmas holiday season at 12:00 noon on December 24, 2020 and the office will reopen on Monday, January 4, 2021.
The next Regular Council meeting is scheduled to be held Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. and is open to the Public using physical distancing!
For full agenda packages and minutes, please check out our website.