Council highlights provide a summary of key decisions made by Council during regularly scheduled meetings. Complete agenda packages and meeting minutes can be found here.
- Council agreed to make a donation of $250.00 to the Raise-a-Reader Campaign from the Grant-in-Aid budget.
- Council extended the Community Parks and Open Spaces Contract by one year for the 2022 season at the same pricing as the previous year.
- Council resolved to establish and adopt Terms of Reference for a new Select Committee on Cemetery Operations.
- Council also directed Staff to advertise an Expression of Interest in the local newspaper asking members of the public to consider participating on the new Select Committee on Cemetery Operations in an Advisory capacity.
- Council decided to issue a Public Notice of intent to consider amendments to the Council Procedure Bylaw which will be brought forward at the next Regular Council Meeting as a bylaw amendment.
- Council issued Development Permit DP-21-01 for the Property at 57 E Old North Thompson Hwy.
- Council resolved to add a Finance & Audit Committee of the Whole meeting on October 5th, 2021 after the Regular Council Meeting scheduled that day, to begin the 2022 Financial Plan process discussions.
- Council issued a “Notice of Intent” to consider approval of Development Variance Permit No. DVP-21-02 for 209 Dutch Lake Rd.
Watch the video of the meeting here.
The next Regular Council meeting is scheduled to be held Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.