The Dutch Lake Boat Launch is open for public use though the dock remains closed. Repairs can only be done after the water recedes, we will keep you posted.
The Boat Launch allows boats to access and exit the lake and closes at dusk. Boat motors are restricted to 7.5kw or 10HP. Use at own risk- no life guard on duty.
Please respect the rules while in this area:
– Smoking, vaping, alcohol and drugs are prohibited
– Be considerate and respectful of the residents nearby:
- do not block driveways,
- keep music and language clean, and at an appropriate and respectful level
– Angle Parking in designated parking areas only
– Dogs are permitted on leash, they poop you scoop
– Keep area clean (pack it in/ take it out) and use garbage cans, glass containers prohibited
– Overnight camping and campfires prohibited
With COVID a few additional rules apply:
– Practice physical distancing: stay 6 feet/ 2 metres from others, no gathering in groups
– STAY HOME IF SICK
The District of Clearwater is not responsible for loss, damage, or injury arising from the use of this boat launch. To report maintenance concerns, damage, vandalism, or for general inquiries, please call 250.674.2257.
In case of emergency, call 911.