Health Canada would like to give a little reminder to stay safe and keep cool as we head into hot weather over the next week.
Here are some important health and safety tips during periods of hot weather and extreme heat.
- Information on extreme heat and safety tips: Extreme heat – heat waves & Sun Safety Basics
- Information on heat for specific at-risk groups:
- Older adults: It’s way too hot! Protect yourself from extreme heat
- Parents: Keep children cool! Protect your child from extreme heat
- Stay hydrated with water
- Athletes and working in the heat: You’re active in the heat. You’re at risk! Protect yourself from extreme heat