District of Clearwater News and Press
News and Press
- Saturday, 11 May 2013 03:35
Due to unseasonably high temperatures the Fire Danger Rating is sitting at EXTREME. The District of Clearwater is asking residents to please take extreme caution with backyard burning and campfires over this time.
Please download the following Press Release for more details.
- Friday, 10 May 2013 05:52
Take notice that a meeting of the residents of Electoral Areas “A” (Wells Gray Country), “B” (Thompson Headwaters), and “O” (Lower North Thompson), and of the Districts of Barriere and Clearwater, will be held to consider:
The establishment of an annual financial contribution in the amount of $50,000 to assist in funding the Valley Connector Transit Service.
Please download the following notice for more information.
- Friday, 10 May 2013 05:49
Starting Immediately - Due to unseasonably high temperatures we are currently experiencing difficulty keeping up to the demands being put on the system by irrigation within the community.
The District of Clearwater is asking that property owners please respect the water restriction guidelines by ONLY watering on odd and even days as per your civic address and this watering is ONLY to take place during the hours of 6 am to 10 am and 6 pm to 10 pm.
Sticking to the watering restriction will greatly assist the District in making sure there is enough water for firefighting purposes as well as limited irrigation.
- Thursday, 11 April 2013 05:50
Please download the following document for more information on the District of Clearwater Infrastructure Master Plan.
- Thursday, 11 April 2013 05:48
Please download the following document for more information on the District of Clearwater 2013 Five Year Financial Plan Public Information Package.
- Thursday, 11 April 2013 05:45
BC Hydro be making electrical system improvements from April 8th to April 29th, 2013. To ensure the safety of our work crews, it will be necessary to interrupt electrical service for approximately 20 minute intervals.
Please download the following press release for more details.
- Saturday, 23 March 2013 18:47
Please download the following announcment for more information on Improving Seniors Mobility in Clearwater.
- Friday, 15 March 2013 00:19
Please download the following press release to learn more about the new incentive to recruit doctors to rural communities.
- Wednesday, 13 March 2013 00:58
Please download the following PDF Document for more information on the Climate Action Revenue Incentive DRAFT (CARIP) Public Report.
- Thursday, 07 February 2013 03:32
Please download the following Press Release on the District of Clearwater titles "Council establishes 5 top Strategic Priorities".
- Residents Encouraged to Return Expired Medication
- Improved Septic Facilities Coming to North Thompson Valley
- Harper Government Invests in Improvements to Clearwater’s Community Infrastructure
- District of Clearwater Newsletter Vol 2 Issue 1
- Community Sports and Recreation Drop In Sports
- BC Hydro Smart Metering Program
- Proposed Hwy #5 Roundabout Highway and Safety Upgrade in Clearwater
- “From Front Door to Grocery Store” Community Project Funding
- District of Clearwater Community Recreation Guide
- What's Happening in the District of Clearwater