District of Clearwater News and Press
News and Press
- Thursday, 16 October 2014 00:13
Please see the attached District of Clearwater Notice of Election by Voting on November 15th 2014.
- Wednesday, 15 October 2014 04:21
Please download the following flyer for more information on the BC Hydro Powersmart program.
- Saturday, 11 October 2014 06:10
There will be a special meeting of the council on October 14th at 11am. Please read the following release for more details.
- Friday, 10 October 2014 05:39
Please download the following document for more information on the BC Hydro – Thompson Okanagan Columbia Community Relations 2014 Annual Report.
- Friday, 10 October 2014 05:34
Please be advised that the November 18th Regular Meeting of Council and the Economic Development Committee Meeting of the Whole have both been postponed.
- Friday, 10 October 2014 05:29
View the candidates running in the 2014 Municipal Election within the District of Clearwater:
Candidates for Councillor:
- Wednesday, 01 October 2014 19:47
Please download the following Draft Subdivision and Development Services Standards document.
- Wednesday, 01 October 2014 19:24
The New Candidate Information Session Postponed originally scheduled for tonight has been postponed. Please contact the DOC office at 250-674-2257 for more details.
- Wednesday, 01 October 2014 19:22
Please download the following Draft Development Cost Charge Bylaw Document and the FAQ Document.
- Wednesday, 01 October 2014 19:17
Please download the following release for more information on the TNRD Mosquito Control Program's Tire Drop Off Day on October 4th.
- Wednesday, 01 October 2014 19:13
The Ministry of Transportation and Argo Road Maintenance would like to advise residents that there will be drainage improvement construction occurring along Highway 5 at the Clearwater Village Road Intersection. Construction is anticipated to occur between September 29th and October 24th.
Disruption to traffic will be minimized; however, there may be periods where the turns are restricted off of Clearwater Village Road. Advanced signage will be placed to indicate any specific closures, and detours will be signed accordingly.
We appreciate your patience while this work is completed, and apologizes for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either Argo Road Maintenance at 250-374-6690, or the Ministry of Transportation at 250-828-4002.
- UBCM News #2
- News from 2014 UBCM
- District of Clearwater Tax Sale Information
- Dutch Lake Beach and Bampton Recreation Area Open House
- District of Clearwater Water Main Flushing
- Open fires will be permitted Effective Noon September 15th
- 2014 Clearwater Canoe Regatta
- District of Clearwater Hires a New Public Works Superintendent
- Dutch Lake Community Centre Press Release
- District of Clearwater 2014 General Local Elections NOTICE OF NOMINATION