The District of Clearwater is an appointed ICBC Driver Licensing Agency. They provide auto plan quotes and payments, Offroad Vehicle registrations and Insurance, driver road and knowledge testing, driver’s licenses and renewals as well as plate transfers, permits and more.
Please phone to make an appointment to switch over your Out Of Province Driver’s License and to import your Out Of Province vehicle.
We also offer Phone & Email transactions with ICBC – Please contact our office for more information
- ICBC Autoplan 12
- Permits, Decals, Plates & Transfers
- ICBC Debt Payments
- Auto Plan Quotes
- ORV (Offroad Vehicles) Registrations
- Payments can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque
- Driver’s Licenses
- Driver Road & Knowledge Tests (all classes)
- For Driver Examiner dates click on the District of Clearwater Events calendar
- Books for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Violation Debt Payments and Notice of Dispute forms
- Drivers license Reinstatement’s
Payments can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque.
A free app is now available to help you prepare for—and pass—the knowledge test for your learner’s (Class 7L) licence. Visit icbc.com for more information.
Phone & Email Transactions with ICBC
For assistance in conducting transactions with ICBC over the phone or via email please contact our office below during business hours.
Open Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM (no lunch)
For more information on ICBC or Motor Vehicle issues check out icbc.com