The District of Clearwater provides water and sewer services to residents, these are billed on a quarterly basis.
- payment is due as shown on your bill.
- A 10% penalty will be added to current charges if unpaid by the due date listed.
- Payments are applied to arrears owing, penalties owing, then to current charges owing.
- Please allow sufficient time for mailed remittances to reach the District office by the due date. Postmarks are not accepted as proof of payment date.
- Any outstanding balances at year-end are rolled onto the property owner’s property tax account.
If you are renting your property, please contact the District office to register the renter if they are directly responsible to pay the utilities.
You are responsible for all charges until the account is closed.
Please provide us with your phone number so you can be reached in case of disruptions.