The District of Clearwater provides water and sewer services to residents, these are billed on a quarterly basis.
- The due date shown on your utility bill is when current charges are due.
- A 10% penalty will be added to current charges if unpaid by the due date listed.
- Payments are applied to arrears owing, penalties owing, then to current charges owing.
- Please allow sufficient time for mailed remittances to reach the District office by the due date. Postmarks are not accepted as proof of payment date
- Any outstanding balances at year-end are rolled onto the property owner’s property tax account.
If you are renting your property please contact the District office to register the renter if they are directly responsible to pay the utilities.
You are responsible for all charges until the account is closed.