2021-01-18 | The District of Clearwater and ICBC/MV office is open as usual: Monday through Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm except for statutory holidays.
We have implemented the following measures for all aspects of physical distancing; it is our focus to keep our staff and our customers safe and healthy:
– Contact tracing at the entrance: On the provided form, please fill in the date of your visit, name and phone number and leave in the dropbox.
– Wearing masks inside the Dutch Lake Community Centre is mandatory.
– Plexiglass shields/ guards are installed at the front counter.
– Chairs and counters are constantly sanitized by staff.
– Staff is completing daily health checks.
– Floors have been marked by tape to make social distancing easier.
– ALL customers will be required to hold the line no matter if you are visiting the office for the ICBC/ MV or administration services.
– Follow the established one way traffic; follow the signage to exit the building through the side door in Council Chambers or otherwise directed.
PLEASE DO NOT enter the building if you show ANY sign of sickness, stay home.
If you require any services or information, please call in or check out our website. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please be patient and be kind, we are doing our best to accommodate everyone’s request. We appreciate your understanding!