Dear Boat Launch Users,
We are happy you enjoy this part of the lake and make good use of the boat launch. With the hot weather, we see an increase in people hanging out and it has caused issues with residents. The boat launch is not a very big space and only allows boats to access and exit the lake. Boat motors are restricted to 7.5kw or 10HP.
We kindly ask you to respect the rules:
- Smoking, vaping, alcohol and drugs are prohibited;
- Be considerate and respectful of the residents nearby;
- Do not block driveways;
- Keep music and language clean, and at an appropriate and respectful level;
- Angle Parking in designated parking areas only;
- Dogs are permitted on leash, they poop you scoop;
- Keep area clean (pack it in/ take it out) and use garbage cans, glass containers prohibited;
- Overnight camping and campfires prohibited;
- Closed at dusk;
- Use at own risk- no life guard on duty.
Due to the recent complaints, the Bylaw Enforcement Officer as well as the RCMP may check in more frequently.
The District of Clearwater is not responsible for loss, damage, or injury arising from the use of this boat launch. To report maintenance concerns, damage, vandalism, or for general inquiries, please call 250.674.2257.
In case of emergency, call 911.
We thank you for your cooperation,