2023-06-16 – Notice of Special Meeting
NOTICE is hereby given that the Municipal Council of the District of Clearwater intends to hold a Special Council Meeting on Friday June 30th, 2023, at 3:00 PM, at the District Office – Council Chambers, 209 Dutch Lake Road. Clearwater, B.C., V0E 1N2.
This meeting is held under Section 3.4.4 of Bylaw No. 268, 2022 Council Procedure Bylaw.
To view the report, click here: https://districtofclearwater.civicweb.net/document/75298
Topics to be considered:
- Review and Discussion of the Annual Municipal Report: Following its public release, the annual municipal report will be discussed in detail. This meeting will be held no sooner than 14 days after the report’s release, and no later than June 30.
- Question and Answer Session: Attendees will have an opportunity to pose questions about the report. We encourage you to submit your questions in writing (email@example.com or in person at the District office before June 28th), to allow our council members and staff sufficient time to prepare comprehensive responses.
- Follow-Up on Pending Queries: Please note that not all questions may receive immediate responses during the meeting. All unanswered queries will be recorded for subsequent follow-up.
- Communication of Follow-up Answers: Responses to follow-up queries will be disseminated through a variety of channels, including the municipality’s official website, local newspapers, the municipal newsletter, or at the next council meeting.
- And to discuss matters pursuant to section 90(1)(c) and (i) of the Community Charter