2024-2028 Financial Plan
District of Clearwater council and staff have begun to develop the 2024-2028 Financial Plan. As we work to finalize the plan, we want to hear from you about where you want some of your tax dollars spent and what’s most important to you! There are a few ways you can engage:
- Provide your feedback through an online survey
- Visit one of two engagement sessions
- February 16 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Dutch Lake Community Centre
- February 23 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Clearwater Library
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 250-674-2257
Take the Financial Plan Survey!
What’s most important to you? Let us know how you would like to see some of your tax dollars spent and what you want to see more of in our beautiful community. To take the survey, click the link: Financial Plan Survey.
Check out the graphic below to see how BC Assessments affect your property taxes.
The Financial Services Department is responsible for:
- Property tax and utility preparation and collection
- Budgeting and long term financial planning
- Financial management, reporting, planning and analysis
- Cash, investing, portfolio and debt management
- Insurance and risk management
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Administration of the District’s assets and liabilities
- Information technology services
Director of Finance
Financial Accounting Supervisor