2024-2028 Financial Plan
District of Clearwater council and staff have begun to develop the 2024-2028 Financial Plan. As we work to finalize the plan, we want to hear from you about where you want some of your tax dollars spent and what’s most important to you! There are a few ways you can engage:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 250-674-2257
Draft 2024-2028 Financial Plan Projects
Take the Financial Plan Survey!
The survey is now closed. We thank all who took part to provide their valuable feedback.
Check out the graphic below to see how BC Assessments affect your property taxes.
The Financial Services Department is responsible for:
- Property tax and utility preparation and collection
- Budgeting and long term financial planning
- Financial management, reporting, planning and analysis
- Cash, investing, portfolio and debt management
- Insurance and risk management
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Administration of the District’s assets and liabilities
- Information technology services
Director of Finance
Financial Accounting Supervisor