The District of Clearwater is an appointed ICBC Motor Vehicle agency. The agency provides auto plan quotes and payments, Offroad Vehicle registrations, driver road and knowledge testing, driver’s licences and renewals as well as plate transfers, permits and more.
Open Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- ICBC Autoplan 12
- Permits, Decals, Plates & Transfers
- ICBC Debt Payments
- Auto Plan Quotes
- ORV (Offroad Vehicles) Registrations
- Payments can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque
- Driver’s Licenses
- Driver Road & Knowledge Tests (all classes)
- For Driver Examiner dates click on the District of Clearwater Events calendar
- Books for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Violation Debt Payments and Notice of Dispute forms
- Drivers license Reinstatement’s
Payments can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque.
A free app is now available to help you prepare for—and pass—the knowledge test for your learner’s (Class 7L) licence. Visit icbc.com for more information.
For more information on ICBC or Motor Vehicle issues check out icbc.com