District of Clearwater News and Press
Please download the following information in regards to Outdoor Buring Regulations in the District of Clearwater.
Please download the following news release from Interior Health for more information on Sping tick season.
Please download the following PDF Slides show to see some of the recent renovation being done on the former Dutch Lake School. This project is a partnership between the District of Clearwater and Yellowhead Community Services.
Please download the following document to view the 2013 District of Clearwater Financial Statements.
Please download the following document for the District of Clearwater Newsletter Vol 2 Issue 2.
Please download the following PDF for more information on the Water and Sewer Parcel Tax.
Please download the following survey on "Arts Centre in Clearwater"
Please download the following document for more information on Request for Proposal – Bridges II Project.
Please download the following document to learn more about Everyone Gets to Play Spring 2014.
Attention: Logging Operators, Shipper/Receivers, and Truckers
Seasonal load restrictions will take effect within the District of Clearwater on March 14, 2014.
The District will be allowing 100% legal axle weights to remain on the following sections of roads:
1) Old North Thompson Highway between Highway 5 and the western municipal boundary
2) Clearwater Station Road and Dunn Lake Road between Swanson Road and the Hascheak Forest Service Road
3) Sunshine Valley Road, for the first 400m from the Old North Thompson Highway (west All other roads will be restricted to 70% of legal axle.
These load restrictions will remain in effect until mid-May or as the weather permits.
Please contact the District of Clearwater at 250.674.2257 for more information
The District of Clearwater 2013 Climate Action Revenue Incentive (CARIP) is now available. The public can pick up a copy at the District office.
- 2014 Five Year Financial Plan Public Information Package
- AVIVA COMPETITION WINNERS CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RAFT RIVER PAC
- District of Clearwater Community Recreation Guide
- A Bylaw to Establish Subdivision and Development (Highway Standards)
- What's Happening in the District of Clearwater
- Thompson Nicola Regional District Launches Invest Thompson-Nicola BC Website
- Removal of Cemetery Adornments for Winter
- How to Drive and Walk the Roundabout
- Road Maintenance
- Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program (CARIP)